This infographic represents findings from the 2021 All In National Inventory, showing that there is a gap between the known benefits of including people with lived experiences of inequity (PWLEI) in data-sharing projects and the observed levels of PWLEI inclusion in recent data-sharing efforts.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation