In April, 2016, IPHI and the Illinois Alliance to Prevent Obesity launched an intensive research and development effort to create a Roadmap for the essential elements required for offering evidence-based chronic disease prevention and management programs to Medicaid clients enrolled in managed care organizations (MCO). The key elements identified are descriped in this Roadmap.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding