In April, 2016, IPHI and the Illinois Alliance to Prevent Obesity launched an intensive research and development effort to create a Roadmap for the essential elements required for offering evidence-based chronic disease prevention and management programs to Medicaid clients enrolled in managed care organizations (MCO). The key elements identified are descriped in this Roadmap.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation