During a Deep Dive workshop at the 2018 All In: Data for Community Health National Meeting, attorneys from the Network for Public Health Law explored when consent may or may not be the key to sharing data and how policies and regulations governing health care, education, and behavioral health data like HIPAA, FERPA, and 42 CFR Part 2 impact consent. Data Across Sectors for Health and the Network for Public Health Law developed this workshop proceedings report, which shares some of the key themes that engaged participants.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation