In 2015, Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH) conducted an environmental scan of the state of multi-sector data sharing initiatives aimed at improving community health. Monitoring and analysis is ongoing, but the initial findings show a vibrant and diverse set of initiatives exist across the country.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding