Changes to nutrition standards often raise concerns about negative impacts on school revenue and fundraising. This is an executive summary of the Controlling Junk Food and the Bottom Line study that shares findings from eight school districts that have already implemented strong nutrition standards for snack and à la carte foods and beverages without significant loss of overall food service profit.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation