The Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI) and the Illinois State Physical Activity and Nutrition (ISPAN) program partners held focus groups with women in Champaign County, Chicago, Jackson County, and Peoria, Illinois, in 2019 to help inform strategy development for the ISPAN breastfeeding initiative. The focus groups convened moms from low-income and rural communities, and communities of color to provide input on the barriers and facilitators to breastfeeding, and what more can be done to better support women to breastfeed their babies.
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being