The Illinois Public Health Institute developed this breastfeeding support palm card in Spanish to provide information to families on how to find support for breastfeeding in Illinois. While many families understand the benefits of breastfeeding, many have reported not knowing where to go when they face challenges. This palm card can provide a starting point for discussion and finding supportive resources.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding