The goal of the Hospital Opioid Treatment and Response (HOTR) Learning Collaborative was to facilitate peer-to-peer learning and support hospitals in moving toward initiation of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD), naloxone prescribing/distribution, and/or linkage to community-based addiction treatment from emergency department and inpatient hospital settings. This project evaluation report lays out the key findings and recommendations from the learning collaborative project.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation