This report features the findings from focus groups conducted by IPHI and the University of Illinois Family Resiliency Center in 2020. Discussions helped to better understand the needs, implementation practices, and barriers encountered by Illinois early childcare providers around nutrition, physical activity and breastfeeding.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding