With adult-use marijuana legalization proposals from Illinois policymakers, the Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI) convened a broad group of Illinois stakeholders to build a framework that protects public health and promotes equity in any potential legalization in Illinois.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation