The Illinois CARES to Prevent Diabetes Stakeholder Digital Toolkit provides resources and materials for Illinois partners working to promote awareness of prediabetes and/or the National Diabetes Prevention Program’s lifestyle change program. Partners who use or distribute the materials should let us know via this distribution survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FXN79DR.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding