In collaboration with the IAPO, Illinois Stewardship Alliance, the Illinois Local Food, Farms, and Jobs Council (ILFFJC), and several other key stakeholders, IPHI held a state-wide “Healthy Farms, Healthy People” symposium to address food access, regulations, food safety, and production/supply issues October 23, 2012, in order to further deepen and strengthen relationships between the public health and local food communities. This is a report from that meeting.
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being