The greatest challenges to implementing and expanding ED-based naloxone dispensing are financial. To investigate how programs in other states with robust ED naloxone programs operate, the Illinois Public Health Institute conducted a series of interviews with key informants in eight states with ED naloxone distribution programs and recommendations on how to establish ED-based naloxone dispensing in Illinois.
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being