This summarizes the key findings from the landscape analysis, “Responding to Opioid Overdoses and Treating Opioid Use Disorder: A Landscape Analysis of Chicago’s West and South Side” created with support from the Chicago Department of Public Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation