Public Act 098-0859 established a 15-member Stakeholder and Expert Task Force on Physical Education (P.E.) charged with makign recommendations for how to implement the state’s fitness testing requirement for students in grades 3 through 12. This is the final report.
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being