SNAP Decisions was a study assessing the intended and unintended health impacts of a proposed Illinois ban on sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs) from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as the food stamp program.
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being