This toolkit is a resource of the Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI), developed in collaboration with Health Care Without Harm (HCWH) and the American Heart Association (AHA) for Illinois hospitals and health care institutions interested in reducing consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding