The Master Person Index project was led by the Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI) in consultation with University of Illinois Health and Hospital System (UI Health) and All Chicago Making Homelessness History (All Chicago). The purpose of Master Person Index project was to develop consensus among participants across Chicago and Cook County for a multi-sector data sharing solution to improve service coordination and delivery for individuals experiencing housing instability, homelessness, and chronic health conditions. This report describes the stakeholder engagement process, key findings, and recommendations including insights that are also relevant and timely for the development of a regional Community Information Exchange (CIE).
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding