The Master Person Index project was led by the Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI) in consultation with University of Illinois Health and Hospital System (UI Health) and All Chicago Making Homelessness History (All Chicago). The purpose of Master Person Index project was to develop consensus among participants across Chicago and Cook County for a multi-sector data sharing solution to improve service coordination and delivery for individuals experiencing housing instability, homelessness, and chronic health conditions. This report describes the stakeholder engagement process, key findings, and recommendations including insights that are also relevant and timely for the development of a regional Community Information Exchange (CIE).
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation