Ensuring families are supported in their lactation journeys, from the prenatal period through birth and postpartum, is critical to increasing breastfeeding initiation and duration in the United States. This resource guide provides examples of strategies various institutions have taken to support breastfeeding and improve continuity of care. Case study examples and resources are described for healthcare, community, early care and education, worksites, and more.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation