In 2016, the Alliance for Health Equity completed three regional Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNAs) for Chicago and Suburban Cook County. The reports allowed partners to identify strategic priorities that they could collectively address to improve community health. This is the report for the South region.
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being