In 2016, the Alliance for Health Equity completed three regional Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNAs) for Chicago and Suburban Cook County. The reports allowed partners to identify strategic priorities that they could collectively address to improve community health. This is the report for the Central region.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding