This paper provides guidance for those in non-health care sectors (e.g. housing, social services, community-based organizations) on effectively engaging and advancing conversations with health care stakeholders about sharing data.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation