Building on the Controlling Junk Food and the Bottom Line report, in October 2014 the Illinois Public Health Institute released the five tip sheets below to help schools implement Smart Snacks in School while minimizing negative financial impact.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding