Between August 2018 and February 2019, the Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI) worked with Alliance for Health Equity partners to hold a total of 57 focus groups with priority populations such as veterans, individuals living with mental illness, communities of color, older adults, caregivers, teens and young adults, LGBTQ+ community members, adults and teens experiencing homelessness, families with children, faith communities, adults with disabilities, and children and adults living with chronic conditions such as diabetes and asthma. This report summarizes the findings.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding