The brief highlights six lessons on sharing data across sectors and state agencies while partnering with individuals with lived expertise. The lessons were derived from six projects from the first round of DASH’s Learning and Action in Policies and Partnerships (LAPP) funding program.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation