In 2019, the Alliance for Health Equity completed a collaborative Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNA) for Chicago and Suburban Cook County. The report builds on the previous assessments and allows partners to identify strategic priorities that they can collectively address to improve community health.
- New Publication: Creating a Culture of Breastfeeding Support and Continuity of Care in Central Illinois
- IPHI welcomes Gatanya Arnic as its new Chief Operating Officer
- IPHI welcomes Andras Ferencz as its new Communications Manager
- IPHI Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Thank You to Partners for Advancing Health, Health Equity, Well-being
- IPHI welcomes Waldo Mikels-Carrasco to lead Center for Health Information Sharing and Innovation