This Health Action Plan was completed in order to characterize the potential impacts, both negative and positive, of the Tierra Linda project in Chicago and to prioritize actions that will protect and promote health for Tierra Linda residents and the surrounding community.
- ISPAN Success Stories: How Local Efforts Transformed the Built Environment to Promote Physical Activity
- Community Organizations Receive Funds to Plan for Medical Respite Care Programs
- Chicago CARES Success Stories: Building Community and Skills for a Long-Term Lifestyle Change to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes
- USDA Awards $16 Million to the Illinois Public Health Institute and Partners to Improve Access to Nutritious, Locally Grown, and Culturally Relevant Foods for Children
- ISPAN Success Stories: Four Diverse Approaches to Breastfeeding