Originally presented April 14, 2011
To view the webinar: Download the Web-ex Meeting Player. Select ‘Download the Meeting Service Recorder, Player and Recording Editor’. The player must be downloaded for the web-conference .wrf file to open.
Participants in this web-conference will be able to:
1. Build a short relationship database and understand why it is necessary in the communications engagement process.
2. Identify the key components of developing an effective message.
3. Develop specific messages for various audiences and modalities.
4. Develop an outline for telling your own public health story.
5. Evaluate the success of your engagement efforts.
Public Health Administrators, IPLAN Coordinators, Public Information Officers (PIOs), Health Educators, Nurses, Preventionists, and Health Promoters are encouraged to participate.
R. Haughton-Pitts Communications