The Illinois Public Health Institute Supports State Transition to Equitable, Evidence-Based Model for K-12 School Funding ILLINOIS – The Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI) lauds the Illinois General Assembly for passing a landmark education funding reform bill. The new law will transition the state away from a school funding system based on property taxes, which […]
July 28, 2017- Cook County Circuit Judge Daniel Kubasiak dismissed the lawsuit filed by the Illinois Retail Merchants Association alleging that the Cook County sweetened beverage tax was unconstitutional. The tax will now go into effect on August 2, 2017. More information about the implementation of the tax is available on the County’s website. IPHI […]
What we do
- IAPO Coalition Webinar – Looking Ahead: What’s Next for Obesity Prevention?
- Public Health 3.0 Workforce Development Forum
- All In Two-Part Webinar Series: Using Electronic Health Data for Community Health
- Call for Abstracts: PH 3.0 Workforce Development Forum
- Register to listen: Webinar on supporting daily P.E. programs