- Engage with health care leaders: Get your brand in front of 300+ Midwestern health care professionals, including CEOs and decision-makers from hospitals and health systems and leaders from primary care, insurance, health departments, and state agencies.
- Showcase your organization: Benefit from visibility as an exhibitor or sponsor. Attendees will have breakfast, networking breaks, and snacks in the exhibition hall. Sponsors will be acknowledged on the website, during meals, in the forum guide, on signage, and more.
- Show your commitment to health: Demonstrate your commitment to improving the health of Americans in the Midwest. Your organization will have all eyes on you, and you’ll know you have lent support for the bigger picture!
How to Become a Sponsor/Exhibitor
- Review the exhibit/sponsorship brochure to learn about all of the opportunities that are available.
- Once you know what exhibit/sponsorship options you would like to participate in, please complete the online application form (or if you prefer a paper application form, you can fill out this PDF form and email it to Kerrie Sneed).
For more information and to participate, contact Kerrie Sneed (803.960.2895, Kerrie.Sneed@outlook.com)