- Engage with health care leaders: Get your brand in front of 300+ Midwestern health care professionals, including CEOs and decision-makers from hospitals and health systems and leaders from primary care, insurance, health departments, and state agencies.
- Showcase your organization: Benefit from visibility as an exhibitor or sponsor. Attendees will have breakfast, networking breaks, and snacks in the exhibition hall. Sponsors will be acknowledged on the website, during meals, in the forum guide, on signage, and more.
- Show your commitment to health: Demonstrate your commitment to improving the health of Americans in the Midwest. Your organization will have all eyes on you, and you’ll know you have lent support for the bigger picture!
How to Become a Sponsor
- Review the sponsorship brochure to learn about all of the opportunities that are available. There is no more exhibit space available. Thank you for your interest!
- Once you know what exhibit/sponsorship options you would like to participate in, please complete the online application form (or if you prefer a paper application form, you can fill out this PDF form and email it to Kerrie Sneed).
For more information and to participate, contact Kerrie Sneed (803.960.2895, Kerrie.Sneed@outlook.com).
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
For more than 40 years the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has worked to improve health and health care. We are striving to build a national Culture of Health that will enable all to live longer, healthier lives now and for generations to come.
Presence Health is the largest Catholic health system in Illinois. With over 150 sites of compassionate care including 12 hospitals, over 17,700 associates and more than 4,000 medical professionals, Presence Health serves over 4 million people in 11 counties.
Advocate Health Care
Advocate Health Care is the largest health system in Illinois operating nearly 400 sites of care including 12 hospitals, the largest emergency and Level I Trauma network and integrated children’s network in Illinois as well as one of the nation’s largest Accountable Care Organizations. At its four teaching hospitals, Advocate trains more primary care physicians and residents than any other health system in the state. In 2016, Advocate, a not-for- profit, faith-based health system contributed $692 million in charitable care and services to communities across Chicagoland and Central Illinois.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, committed to improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Health System is a six-hospital system headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. It is one of the nation’s leading comprehensive, integrated health systems, recognized for clinical excellence and innovation. Henry Ford provides both health insurance and health care delivery, including acute, specialty, primary and preventive care services backed by excellence in research and education. The system is a 2011 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at seven hospitals and more than 100 locations in communities throughout Chicago and the North and West suburbs. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists and pursuing excellence in patient care.
AMITA Health is an integrated health system serving communities in western and northwestern suburban Chicago. AMITA Health is a joint operating company by Adventist Midwest Health, based in Hinsdale, IL., and Alexian Brothers Health System, based in Arlington Heights, IL., encompassing nine hospitals and an extensive physician provider network of more than 3,500 physicians, including a 500+ member AMITA Health Medical Group practice. AMITA Health is committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care possible and respecting the faith traditions of all people.