Registration for this training is now closed.
For more information on Health in All Policies trainings, contact Jessica.Lynch@iphionline.org.
The Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI) and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) are offering this training to introduce tools, approaches, and strategies for implementing health in all policies. The training will include presentations and interactive exercises on topics such as:
- Health Impact Assessment (HIA)
- Healthy communities checklists and indices
- Healthy development measurement tool
- Model policies and policy databases
- Advocacy planning and stakeholder analysis
- What Works for Health from County Health Rankings
Training in ChicagoDate: Monday, March 2, 2015 Time: 9am-4:30pm (Registration begins at 8:30am)
Location: Adler University 17 N. Dearborn Street Chicago, IL 60602