Save the date for an upcoming classroom-based training on Evidence-Based Practices in Public Health in Bloomington on April 26!
Content covered will include:
- Overview EBPH concepts and process (barriers/solutions)
- EBPH in Policy, Systems, and Environmental Change
- EBPH and Community Assessment – Locating Surveillance Data
- Defining the Issue to Match and EBP
- Locating EBPH Interventions
- Developing and Prioritizing Program and Policy Options Strategy Comparison / Intervention Comparison
- Using Logic Models
- Developing an Action Plan with Outcome Measures and Implementing Interventions
- Sustainability of EBPH
- Evaluating EBPH
- Communicating and Disseminating EBPH Results.
More information coming soon!