As we close out the holiday season, the season of fellowship – partnership – we’re reflecting on how this is at the heart of all that we accomplish through IPHI’s Center for Policy and Partnership Initiatives (CPPI). By developing and activating high-level multi-sectoral partnerships, we work to promote stakeholder-engaged planning, and incubate and implement new policy […]
To enhance alignment between the Healthy and Active Communities Network (HACN) and the Illinois Alliance to Prevent Obesity (IAPO), HACN is officially merging with IAPO in 2014. Sharing the common goal of reducing obesity across the state through influencing policy, systems, and environmental change to support healthy living, IAPO and HACN work on similar […]
What we do
- DASH Webinar: Big Cities, Big Data, Big Lessons!
- Immigration and Health Webinar Recordings: Creating a Welcoming Environment for All: Learn from Immigrant Health National Experts
- Free Workshop: Promoting Hope and Recovery in the Wake of Behavioral Health Stigma
- Cook County Sweetened Beverage Tax Repealed
- All In Webinar: Using Big Data and Analytics to Improve Public Health