As we close out the holiday season, the season of fellowship – partnership – we’re reflecting on how this is at the heart of all that we accomplish through IPHI’s Center for Policy and Partnership Initiatives (CPPI). By developing and activating high-level multi-sectoral partnerships, we work to promote stakeholder-engaged planning, and incubate and implement new policy […]
To enhance alignment between the Healthy and Active Communities Network (HACN) and the Illinois Alliance to Prevent Obesity (IAPO), HACN is officially merging with IAPO in 2014. Sharing the common goal of reducing obesity across the state through influencing policy, systems, and environmental change to support healthy living, IAPO and HACN work on similar […]
What we do
- IAPO Coalition Webinar – Looking Ahead: What’s Next for Obesity Prevention?
- Public Health 3.0 Workforce Development Forum
- All In Two-Part Webinar Series: Using Electronic Health Data for Community Health
- Call for Abstracts: PH 3.0 Workforce Development Forum
- Register to listen: Webinar on supporting daily P.E. programs