Midwest Forum on Hospitals, Health Systems and Population Health: Partnerships to Build a Culture of Health
Thank you for making this first Midwest Forum such a success!
You can access the Dropbox with materials related to the Midwest Forum sessions here.
Date: November 29 – December 1, 2017
Location: The Westin Michigan Avenue, 909 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL
The Midwest Forum on Hospitals, Health Systems and Population Health: Partnerships to Build a Culture of Health will bring together organizations and key stakeholders dedicated to improving the health of all Americans. The goal of the meeting is to engage attendees in a broad dialogue across sectors to solve complex issues to improve the health of communities and integrate clinical and community health and prevention strategies. Participants will share innovative models that are working and inspire the audience to take action to help transform the existing system of care in the United States to a system that strategically plans for and supports the health of its population. Building on health equity as the core forum theme, topics include:
- The policy environment for population health and health system transformation
- Using data for care coordination and population health
- Aligning financial incentives and payment for population health
- The role of purchasers and payers in population health
- Integrating physical and behavioral health
- Developing clinical/community linkages
- Connecting health with community development
- How to engage consumers and patients in population health
- Collaborating on and leveraging community health needs assessment and planning