The Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI) is seeking a productive and well-organized Communications Manager to develop and lead communications strategies and support branding, marketing, promotion, and media efforts. The Communications Manager will support 1) IPHI’s Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH) initiative, a national program that builds the capacity of multi-sector collaborations across the country that are sharing data to improve the health of their communities (75%) and 2) contribute to other programs’ communications efforts and various IPHI-wide communications projects (25%).
Position Available: Communications Manager / Senior Communications Manager
What we do
- Position Available: Accounting Associate
- Position Available: Communications Manager / Senior Communications Manager
- CHICAGO CARES COMMUNITY PARTNER RFP, APPLICATION & FAQs
- Center for Health Information and Technology (CHIT): Program Associate
- Register for IAPN Webinar on Tools for Shared Measurement – February 28