The Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI) is seeking an experienced, resourceful, and team-oriented accounting associate to support the finance manager, CEO, and program staff in carrying out accounting and financial duties. The accounting associate assists, supports and maintains the bookkeeping and accounting functions of the agency. Key areas of responsibility are accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, reconciliations, and assistance with cost allocation analysis, grants, contract administration, audit preparation, and budgeting.
What we do
- Position Available: Accounting Associate
- Position Available: Communications Manager / Senior Communications Manager
- CHICAGO CARES COMMUNITY PARTNER RFP, APPLICATION & FAQs
- Center for Health Information and Technology (CHIT): Program Associate
- Register for IAPN Webinar on Tools for Shared Measurement – February 28