- HEAR from policy leaders and funders about the opportunities for advancing obesity, chronic disease prevention, and health equity in communities.
- PROVIDE input on the 2017 advocacy agenda.
- LISTEN to our exciting speakers and panelists on national and state trends in obesity prevention policy.
- NETWORK with statewide partners and experts in the field of obesity prevention.
- MEET in-person with workgroups on a variety of topics.
Join IAPO partners from across the state to learn about the coalition’s achievements in 2015 & 2016 and advance our work going into 2017, including:
- Enhancing & Maintaining Daily Physical Education
- Promoting Rethink Your Drink & Health Eating Active Living Act
- Advocating for SNAP Healthy Local Food Incentives Fund
- Improving Safe Routes to Schools in Illinois
- Advocating for Medicaid Coverage of Community-Based Chronic Disease Prevention & Management Programs
- Growing & Increasing Engagement of Diverse Communities & Organizations Across the State
Help spread the word! Download the meeting flyer here.
Questions? Email Kasey.Holloway@iphionline.org or call (312) 850-4744 Ext. 20.