You asked for it and we listened!
As follow-up to feedback received from participants at the Performance Improvement Conference in August 2013, IPHI is hosting a statewide networking web meeting for any Illinois local health departments (LHDs) interested in discussing and exploring national voluntary accreditation and performance improvement activities.
The purpose of the call is to gather information on LHD accreditation readiness needs and to discuss the potential creation of an Illinois Accreditation and Performance Improvement Peer Network consisting of peer lead networking conference calls. Networking calls may include any of the following:
- exploration of benefits and barriers in the accreditation process
- sharing of documents/processes to meet PHAB standards and measures
- sharing of professional development opportunities, articles and other resources
- peer troubleshooting/problem-solving
- peer feedback on specific issues/documentation/processes
- opportunities for expert guidance or Q and A with an expert on a peer selected topic
- sharing of LHD priority needs and current capacity to pursue accreditation and performance improvement
This web-based meeting is intended for any Illinois LHD across the full spectrum of activities from exploring performance improvement and accreditation through the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB) to those actively engaged in pursuing accreditation to those who have been accredited by PHAB and continuing to improve performance.
Please plan to join us for this web meeting on Monday, April 28th at 2:30 pm to share your interests, needs and help design the network. Register here.