The Illinois Public Health Institute was recognized in the Spring edition of the Illinois Public Health Association (IPHA) Newsletter. On page 10, the Illinois Framework’s Stakeholder Engagement Project, led by IPHI, was referred to as a leader in engaging service recipients, community-based providers, advocate organizations and state employees in the planning process for the Illinois Framework. The main objective of the Framework Stakeholder Engagement Project is to gather ideas and insights for incorporation into a more user-friendly, customer-focused healthcare and human services information system. Upcoming events include visits to Chicago on August 13th and Peoria/Springfield on August 20th through August 22nd.
IPHI/Illinois Framework recognized for its efforts in the IPHA Newsletter
What we do
- Upcoming All In: Data for Community Health Webinars
- Work for Health Newsletters Now Available
- Advancing Chronic Disease Prevention and Management Programs: Third-Party Organization Concept Paper Released
- Register to listen: Webinar – The Role of Physical Education in Enhancing Adolescent Mental Health
- Register for IAPN Webinar on Health Equity – April 26, 2018