The Illinois Public Health Institute was recognized in the Spring edition of the Illinois Public Health Association (IPHA) Newsletter. On page 10, the Illinois Framework’s Stakeholder Engagement Project, led by IPHI, was referred to as a leader in engaging service recipients, community-based providers, advocate organizations and state employees in the planning process for the Illinois Framework. The main objective of the Framework Stakeholder Engagement Project is to gather ideas and insights for incorporation into a more user-friendly, customer-focused healthcare and human services information system. Upcoming events include visits to Chicago on August 13th and Peoria/Springfield on August 20th through August 22nd.
IPHI/Illinois Framework recognized for its efforts in the IPHA Newsletter
What we do
- Cook County Sweetened Beverage Tax Repealed
- All In Webinar: Using Big Data and Analytics to Improve Public Health
- Register for the IAPO in-person coalition meeting on October 18th
- New School Funding Formula and Health Impacts
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Challenging the Cook County Sweetened Beverage Tax
There are no upcoming events.