The Illinois Public Health Institute was recognized in the Spring edition of the Illinois Public Health Association (IPHA) Newsletter. On page 10, the Illinois Framework’s Stakeholder Engagement Project, led by IPHI, was referred to as a leader in engaging service recipients, community-based providers, advocate organizations and state employees in the planning process for the Illinois Framework. The main objective of the Framework Stakeholder Engagement Project is to gather ideas and insights for incorporation into a more user-friendly, customer-focused healthcare and human services information system. Upcoming events include visits to Chicago on August 13th and Peoria/Springfield on August 20th through August 22nd.
IPHI/Illinois Framework recognized for its efforts in the IPHA Newsletter
What we do
- Rethink Your Drink Week in Illinois, Dec. 3-9, 2017
- DASH Webinar: Big Cities, Big Data, Big Lessons!
- Immigration and Health Webinar Recordings: Creating a Welcoming Environment for All: Learn from Immigrant Health National Experts
- Free Workshop: Promoting Hope and Recovery in the Wake of Behavioral Health Stigma
- Cook County Sweetened Beverage Tax Repealed